Priority Point Bonus Program
New for 2020-21 SDSU Athletics is proud to introduce the Priority Point Bonus Program designed to reward the Aztecs most loyal supporters.
Why Do Priority Points Matter?
Priority Points accumulate to create an account's Priority Point Ranking which is used to determine:
Aztec Stadium seating process
New seat, additional seat and seat relocation requests
Bowl Game and NCAA post-season ticket availability
Access to exclusive events
Together We Rise
Convert your unused tickets and donation into impact
One (1) Lifetime Priority Point
- One (1) Lifetime Priority Point per unused 2020 Football season ticket donated back to the Aztec Club in full
Double Lifetime Priority Points
- All gifts converted, made for and during the 2020-21 academic year will receive double lifetime priority points (applies to any gift made to SDSU Athletics)
- Provides an outstanding athletics experience for our 19-sport programs and 550+ student-athletes now and into the future
- Directly supports the educational experience for the young men and women who proudly represent SDSU Athletics as they pursue their degree
Rollover to Fall of 2021
- Convert your 2020 football season ticket cost and per seat donation to a credit towards the 2021 fall season
- You will retain your priority point total and priority points for consecutive years of support, but you’re not eligible for the Option 1 Priority Point Bonuses
Request a refund from SDSU Athletics
In order to continue your consecutive years of priority points and maintain your Priority Ranking for the new stadium you must be a qualifying Aztec Club member at any level.
2020-21 Priority Point Bonus Calculator
How many of your unused 2020 Football Season Tickets are you donating? (maximum of 4 tickets)
Amount of 2020-21 Aztec Club Donation
TOTAL BONUS PRIORITY POINTS:
Interested In Learning More?
Thank you for supporting SDSU Athletics. Please reach out to the SDSU Ticket Office by filling out the contact form below or call (619) 283-7378.
Referring to Ticketmaster account information *